Thursday, May 27, 2010

Max, Survey of Math, Friends, Etc.....

We'll I never cease to be amazed with my son! He is walking on furniture and so ready to take off and start walking....scares me, but its all part of growing up...he is growing up WAY to fast for this mama! Just a year ago, I was preggers and ready for it to be over with and now I'm wanting him to be a newborn again! However, I wouldnt change it again for the world! I LOVE HIM more than ANYTHING in this world. Tonight during bath time, he learnt to put his balls in the basketball hoop hanging in the tub. He laughed so hard when he did it, I was laughing at him. He has the cutest giggles! LOVE IT!


This term I am taking Composition 1, Anatomy and Physiology, & Survey of Mathematics! Composition is okay! Teacher is good, nice, helpful & friendly....Hopefully will be an easy class.... A&P is going to be a challenge but I can do it! NOW on to Math....teacher is nice and helpful, HOWEVER this class is the death of me!!! I have an awesome tutor, named Shara....she is awesome!!! Yesterday she helped me so much!!!! I took the quiz today and we'll see what happens :)

I am glad I made the decision to go back to school in February. I have made some kick ass friends! I feel so lucky to have met them! :) Hopefully some of these friends will be life long friends.....

I am so glad that the long weekend is finally here! Friday & Saturday, I'm off. Saturday were going to a cook out at Max's Grandma Cindy's house and then it Cyndy's Bachelorette Party! HELL YA! I can't wait to party with my friends from elementary and high school again! Sunday & Monday I have to work a few hours in the morning and than its relaxation on from there.....I am excited that the weather is supposed to be nice and the Altoona pool opens on Saturday! Me and Max will be spending ALOT of time there this year! :) WHOOT WHOOT!


Wow, how old am I, if I am tired by 8:43 pm.... BLAH!

Have a good night!

No comments: