Monday, May 10, 2010

9 months, and where has it gone?!

WOW! Max is now 9 months old. He is pulling himself up on things, pretty soon he is going to take off. EEKS! I love him SOO much that I can't even begin to tell you. He has made my life so fulfilled and perfect. Well nothing is perfect, but its pretty dang close :) I am so amazed at how much he has come along in 9 months. In less than 3 months,  he will be one year old...scary! I will be a mama to a 1 year old... wow I feel old. HAHA! Just messing :)

I start school back up on Thursday. First term was awesome and fast, let's pray the 2nd term is fast also! I have Anatomy & Physiology, Comp 1 and Survey of Mathmatics :) I dont know why I just smiled, but I can't help but be happy, other wise I would run and cry.

I really need to get back to the wind and grind on the weight loss issue. I was doing so good, and now I'm starting to feel it come back on. I really like the smaller jeans and I am determined to keep them. Biggest Loser work out here I come. Did I mention I love the show? I love it because its inspirational and o cause Alison Sweeney is on there! Huge fan!

My sister graduates on Saturday from the University of Iowa. I am so proud of her and excited for her to experience the reality of life. Were heading up Friday and staying overnight and then I'll come home Saturday night. I am so happy and proud of Amanda. Congratulations if you read this....<3 you!

We'll I will continue to update you gise on our life. It has become so eventful with me going to school and Max starting at daycare. (Which he LOVES!)

Have a good night!

Heather.

No comments: