Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can You Say I Told You So?!

So a week ago, the paternity results came back for Max, and let's just say, I TOLD YOU SO! I wont go into details, but it makes me wanna laugh because people are stupid and need to realize the truth. I think there finally opening there eyes to discover the truth.

Speaking of I Told You So.... I am so going to see Carrie Underwood. My tickets came in the mail. Casey, KP, Jesse & I are going to see her on December 4th. I can't wait! I am a HUGE fan :) It will be a fun fun night.

I am trying to figure out what shows to record on my new DVR's. I got the one where you can record in 2 different rooms and view them on any tv.... LOVE IT! :) I always run out of room to record stuff during the fall season. Now I will have whatever I wanna watch :)

We'll I have to go get ready for dinner w/ Jesi & the finale of Grey's Anatomy......have a good night!

No comments: