Wednesday, June 9, 2010

...Summer is finally here....YAY!


....WOW! Its June 9th! In 6 days this year will be half way over! AHHH!

Well with summer, comes the swimming pools :) Max loves the water. He has his own baby pool and everything....Amanda and I ventured to the pool today and laid out...got a little sun but more tired than anything...the sun zaps me out....wonder why! HA. It's good having her home....gives me something to do when I am bored and she gets bored too!

Max turned 10 months old yesterday....bittersweet! He is growing up way to fast. I also found out yesterday that he is moving up to the next room at daycare...He is advancing 2 months early and I was caught off guard. He is ready but just so sad......... He is still my baby, whether he is in the nursery or not....He also isn't on formula anymore so that helps things out too......

We'll I have math homework so I have to be getting back to that....have a good one!

No comments: