Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fall 2010, Thanksgiving, and Holiday Cheer!

We'll sorry I haven't updated lately, but life has been very hectic to say the least!

Fall has been good to us. We have made it through the season without any major illnesses or flare ups! Max had tubes put in at the beginning of the month (November) and things have been going great since. He hasn't had any ear infections or colds, so thank the lord! His winy temper-ment has disappeared too, as well :)

Halloween was fantastic! He was a tiger and he had a lot of fun handing out candy to the little kids in the neighborhood at my moms house. We didn't do the trick or treat thing this year, since the last thing he needs to eat is candy. We went to Kaplan's trick or treat and that was good enough for the both of us :)

 He is growing up so much everyday. The other day I looked at him and cried. It just seems like yesterday he was a baby and laying on the floor, unable to move....ohhhhh the days :) Actually, I am liking his stage now. He is curious, and inquisitive. I like seeing his face when he discovers new things. He never ceases to amaze me!

For thanksgiving, we celebrated at my moms house. Max came down with the flu bug Wednesday night, but acted fine on Thursday. He didn't eat a whole lot but had a good time otherwise. He definitely loved spending the day with his grandpa Clarence and grandma's. The boy does the happy dance everytime my grandpa comes around him. He adores him and grandpa adores Max....it's so neat.

We leave for South Padre on christmas, so we are trying to get things finished up as far as christmas shopping so we can start saving $$$!~ I did a few black friday deals, but mostly have looked for bargins before hand......

I am 90% done shopping!

Well I have to finish baking my cookies that I whipped up!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: