Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hawkeyes Prevail, Big Brother, & Other Stuff!!!

Well, its the day after Iowa's Cy-Hawk show down, and the Hawkeyes prevail :) Goooo Hawkeyes!!!!

This is Max on game day! He loves wearing his jersey and Hawkeye tatto :)

We had an awesome day. We spent the day with my grandma and mom. Max had a bad ear ache so we did take him to get antibiotics for his ear. He was a bear all day, but beside that, we had a great day.... The hawks won 35-7....Go Hawks :) 2-0!!!

Big Brother finale this week....it is a sentimental feeling, because that means summer is over and the cold weather is here. I am ready for Halloween so I can see Max dressed up as a tiger, but besides that.... I just want to soak up summertime and great sleeping weather....

With Max being sick last night, I didnt have a chance to go out and hang out with my friends... I felt bad that I missed Charli's birthday, but my baby was sick and he needed his mommy. Today, thank god, he was feeling much better. I am ready to have my happy baby back :)

We'll tonight is the first Sunday Night Football in America game so I am going to sign off and watch the game.... favorite part is soon to come... come on Faith Hill :)

xoxo ~ Heather & Max

No comments: