Monday, July 19, 2010

Almost 1, Crazyness and Break!

Max will be one years in less than 3 weeks!!! Hard to believe. We had his 1 year old pictures taken tonight! :) I have never seen any cuter pictures than his pictures tonight. Target in Ankeny did awesome! I spent alot of money on pictures! Hope everyone likes them! We have such big plans for his birthday, I can't wait!

Finals were last week and thank god there over for another 10 weeks :) I ace'd all my classes and I am excited! I made the deans list again !!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!! That's all that I am worried about! Worried about proving my sister wrong and that I can go to college at 26 and be successful. HA! BOO YAH!

With finals being over, that means its break time for 2 weeks. The new term starts the 29th for me and I am hoping this break goes slow. I need to reload and refresh before next term. I have A&P 2 which will be the death of me I'm sure! BuT NO MORE MATH! WHOOOO!!! I feel I have some somewhat easy courses this next term. Let's see in 10 weeks :)

We'll here are more of Max's pictures from tonight. Hope everyone enjoys them :)


No comments: